Friday, September 19

"Looking Back...."



A started 1st grade a couple of weeks ago. At first things were a little shakey and she begged me to home school her. I politely told her that this was not an option. A's biggest hang up was lunch time. I think seeing all the "big kids" at lunch scared her. Luckily the school let her call me for the first couple of days so that I could send her my love. However, these past two weeks things have dramatically changed and A LOVES school and has made lots of new friends.





C also started her first year in pre-school!!! We decided to do a co-op pre-school with some neighbors which has been great so far. This means that I only have to teach every seven weeks which isn't that bad. C insists on wearing a skirt or dress every day so we're usually getting in a fight over it but she always wins. Pre-school has been good for C because it forces her out of her "own little world" and into a little bit of reality where her friends aren't fairies, princesses, and an occasional witch or two!