Tuesday, December 2

Fun with Family

Usually I don't like to get too personal with my blogs but since it's the Holiday Season I wanted to share what I'm thankful for (even thought it's a little late). I'm so thankful for family during this Thanksgiving. I have three brothers and they all live in different areas but over the past week I was able to see all three of them. I admire each one of them greatly and what they've accomplished thus far in their lives. They have truly followed in my own dad's footsteps. They all have wonderful families whom I adore.

I am also thankful for wonderful in-laws and their own families who are so kind and fun to be with. I'm so thankful to have married into a great family and gained wonderful relationships through it.

At times I've been saddened that I haven't had a sister but when I look at the big picture I've been blessed with a great mother and mother-in-law, wonderful sister-in-laws and three loving daughters so what more could I ask for?

Last but not least, I'm so thankful for Tyler and what a wonderful provider he is for our family. He is so protective of each one of us and is a genuinely hard worker!! Whatever he sets his mind to he can accomplish!! I'm thankful that I can confide in him so much even though at times my complaints can be endless:) Not to be cheesy, but he truly is my best friend!

3 comments:

Troy and Segi said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am not sure where we will be moving right now but hopefully somewhere near Spanish Fields.

Hupp Family said...

What a great post. It is so nice when you marry your best friend. And no it's not cheesy! You're just giving props to your man!

Anonymous said...

With the lack of sisterhood in your youth and currently, just wait until our girls are in their teenage and adult years... You'll have more estrogen activity than you will know what to do with. :)

And thank you for the wonderful and thoughtful compliment. *BLUSH*

With love, your Chubby Hubby! (a reference Ben & Jerry's)