Saturday, June 20

A girl's best friend.....

While having a little campfire tonight I was amazed to watch our girls down the s'mores! They even asked for not only seconds, but thirds (which were not allowed)! Therefore I've come to the conclusion that clothing, shoes, and not even diamonds are a girl's best friend...."Chocolate is truly a girl's best friend." Unfortunately, I haven't allowed my "best friend" to have a part in my life over a month but sure have enjoyed watching my girls, AND HUBBY, indulge in it. Here's a picture of the girls enjoying a chocolate milkshake at Arby's which was given to them for free by a worker. That made their day!

The chocolate addiction starts at a young age in our family. Here's a picture of pookey bear getting free reign with a homemade chocolate chip cookie. I think the smile says it all!

5 comments:

Corina said...

No chocolate!?! You are amazing! I've been thinking of you lots lately and hope all is well. Miss ya tons!

ganelle said...

You're going nazi on chocolate??? WHAT??!?!!?

You are a better person than me! I think I'll just hang out with your girls :)

Cheryl said...

This chocolate thing isn't going to last forever...I can promise you that!! Ganelle, you know how the Smith genes are...I've got to do something!!!

Hupp Family said...

Ok, these are the cutest pictures ever!!!!

Jeff and Sheryl Family said...

I have to agree...these are the cutest pictures ever! What a darling picture of Annie and Cambry! That's a keeper! I say this all the time...but geez, your girls are so beautiful! Really!