Monday, March 23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Cambry,

Annie's been learning typing in school these past couple of weeks. So, while I was blogging tonight she begged me to let her type something for Cambry's Birthday in Word. I finally gave in and this is what Annie came up with all by herself. Please don't pay attention to the grammar because she's only in 1st grade.

Dear Cambry,

We love you double triple!!!!Theres how much we love you.Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I,m so glad that its your birthday!But sadly, you cant stay 3 forever.You half to turn 4.We will love you in our hearts forever and ever and always. We proudy apereciate you forever with much proudness in our hearts. We will love you forever.


TO Cambry LOVE Annie Mom Dad and Heidi.


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
CAMBRY

WANGSGARD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a Princess shining in your eyes darling girl!!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Now that is precious!!

ganelle said...

so cute! happy birthday!

Corina said...

Oh! I sure miss Annie! She is so smart, look at her type. That is awesome!